Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bow to Amah

I guess when I was not here the kids has camp....but now that I am here, they have just been staying at home. I tried to sort of just sit back and let them be because after all, they have spent more than a month without me and have done just fine. But yeste rdsy I just got sick of the tv watching and said "4pm we're doing Kung Fu!"

I realize that in writing that can sound like U am an energetic camp counselor that us great with children. To picture my tone, imagine some f words thrown in there. That's right. More than one.


4 turned into 5 and we went to the deck to do basics. I took off my shirt.


" The neighbors will think we are crazy", complained Amah... until as we began to end a round of basics with the breathing exercise...she saw an opportunity. She has seen us enough times to know that the kids would now bow to their Sifu.. ie me.


"Bow to Amah." She said. And he'll it's her house and yes I knew that she would get into the Kung Fu spirit as long as she got to be a Sifu or perhaps some sort of sorceress on the dark side of the force.

"Bow to  Amah" I said. The children laughed and did as they were told.

See I bet me and Amah could open a school together, once she realizes she could have followers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment