Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

RRCherrypie

I have started watching these youtube videos where a pair of hands makes various Japanese things, Candy that looks like other food, or inedible plastic that looks like food, bento boxes, etc. Why am I watching this? The first answer is Grace made me. The second answer is it usually puts Jonah to sleep. But today it didn't. His pseudo nap in the stroller means he was immune. But after a few videos, I couldn't take it and I fell asleep to the calming well edited sounds of plastic being opened and various miniature things being expertly crafted arranged, and played with.
So now the third answer is I have come to like these videos myself. Especially since Jonah seems to talk a lot during them. perhaps because there is no dialogue but a lot of things are presented.
"It's candy! That's a cup! What's that?"
When you think about it, it's kind of like a foreign language text book listing words you need to learn. Maybe RRCherrypie should get into the foreign language business.
 And here's the crazy thing I'm proposing. I think I would like to watch these videos on the big screen.
My reasoning is it will be better. You might not think so, but the other day I watched an Arthur and a Curious George episode on the big screen at the library, and for some reason, it was more awesome. The kids were more into it, talking and laughing, and I enjoyed it too. Would I watch 2 hours of short videos of making bento boxes? Well maybe 1 hour is long enough. But yes I think I would. Especially if the deal was, your kids could talk and also there was some sort of bento box and served and a candy kit given to your child to make at home

No comments:

Post a Comment