Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, August 21, 2017

New Jersey

After attending a family reunion in Connecticut, I have finally arrived in New Jersey for real. The family reunion wa la nice. It was interesting to compare it with say a Chinatown Family association, And The banquets that are those reunions.

We took a picture and I put my arm around A man, which Grace thought was funny and awkward. I said I wanted to put it as my profile picture.

Today I followed Amah around learning variois household chores. I think she is stressed out about leaving her routine.

Today I want to do some "work" ie blog posts, some script writing, studying for my paralegal course....


But I also have some things going through my mind that really can only be dealt with through fiction and poetry. It will have to go in Deer Dancer...

Of course today is the day of the eclipse as well, and I should make a contraption with the kids to allow them to see it without going blind.

I am beginning to miss aspects of Boston, that are not part of my past... they are actually new connections I just made.

No comments:

Post a Comment