Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The gift of lazy leisure

It seems I am always "easing back into
My kung fu.

But I would say what I like most about having done basics and then a form and the some freestyle followed by a little meinleu him Tai Chi, is that I feel like I'm done.

I mean u didn't really do much.
I could do more. But since I went so long without practicing everyday necessarily,
I have no desperate urge to do more.


In a way, practicing first thing in the morning gives me an excuse to be lazy, (and not to get sweaty later in the day.)

I used to ruin many dress clothes trying to fit in some training while my kids played in the playground.

But for now I'm good with the little bit that I did.

At least until this practice has become my normal standard for a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment