Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, April 6, 2018

Yoga

I'm gonna start stetching more and meditating more and taking my training more seriously. Not so much because I have specific goals... but otherwise what am I doing with my life. I realize my back is hurting because I stacked two matress on top of each other and that's too soft. So I moved then to Amah's room. Will probably put them down in storage. I'M gonna sleep on the floor instead. And this w ay I'm more likely to Yoga myself to sleep and to Yoga myself awake in the morning.

I've been doing some of the Rashneeshpuram crazy meditation... but that stuff was intense the way I was doing it. Maybe only a once a day type of deal. Good for after work to relieve stress.

I get strease out teaching my kids too. Jonah has a hard time focusing on moves which makes me angry. So... we might just do other stuff. Or maybe I'll just have Noah or Grace teach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment