Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, April 13, 2018

The sun

Im up to the point in agents of shield where simmons gets back from the planet where there is hardly any sunrise... err I guess because she is at one of the poles. My kids were asking during some dramatic scene why they were going crazy because thete is no sun.

Today in Nj the sun is out amd it actually feeks like summet and I can say
that has had a huge effect on my outlook on life.

In the city it woukd be i even mire so I am sure because young women will be dressing accordingly in bright colors and happy attitudes. 

My kids will be playing outside l8bger today I am sure. Though with the joy comes allergies for all of us.

Yesterday I watered the plants and it well more on my story about turninh my head another time. For now, posituve thoughts and vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment