Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, April 9, 2018

8th Avenue

Brooklyn's Chinatown is so awesome. Its damn near the Wakanda of. Chinatown's in that it has all the benefits of an awesome Chinatown, low prices almost as if there were an exchange rate, good food, hell food that you may not have seeb before if you tend to stick to your own province, and yet I don't see any of the negative stereotypical stuff. Drugs prostitution etc. I just saw a Chinese community with wide sidewalks that my kids could run down, a huge park which overlooks NYC and the Statue of Liberty. We had "da biang" which i think is ja biang or a fried cake at this hole in the wall with dim lights. It was awesome. I realized to fully exoerience the food, I might have to pick up some Fujianese. Otherwise I won't really know what I'm ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment