Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Agents of Shield

I'm hooked on this show. Not in the way I was hooked on the various Marvel series. I'm not really hooked on the plot at all. Its more like I like watching these people like they are my friends and family. I'm hooked on it in the way past generations were hooked on Gilligan's Island. Mostly I like watching Chloe Bennett make snarky comments. Its amazing how entertaining that is. The fight scenes? Well, I keep watching and thinking, "oh I see how the cut right there." Especially with Ming Na Wen. Like oh yeah, i bet they told her to tilt her head just so in a classic follow up to a kick executed by the stuntwoman.


To be honest... the show is kind of lame. So lame that it is good. Does that make sense? Its an escape from reality. Maybe its because I have no crew of my own, and I totally wish I could be on a show like this even if it was only on youtube and I didnt get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment