Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Violin Lessons

Part of this video really shows the problem of the traffic around Forrest Hills T station. I had to turn off the camera to cross because it was so dangerous. But yeah, if there is something that politicians should really be pushing to fix with all their efforts, it should be this. Grace actually Tweeterd to Matt O'Malley about it and some aide ended up telling her to call the construction company.

You know what? that's actually the job of the politicians, to put pressure to make their district better. Not going around ribbon cutting or putting up cigarette butt dispensers in JP, where frankly I haven't noticed the cigarette butts to be much of a problem. 





I am going to start documenting what I can of my children's life more. Mostly because I actually find a lot of what they do entertaining. More so than when they do Kung Fu. The stuff that they do that normally would be edited out is actually the stuff that is funniest. Come to think of it. Today they were late for school. But getting the whole process down of why they were late is pretty funny. I mean I have the Go Pro. Why not use it?
Also, this other stuff that is relevant to the community comes up. Like traffic problems... and also, where you can go to get violin lessons. Her web site is here. 


Here is Noah's part of the lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment