Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Contract

A lot of brothers fight. It's natural I hear. I wouldn't know because I am an only child. But Noah and Jonah have an added aspect to their relationship which perhaps presents a conflict of interest. You see, Jonah is actually Noah's lawyer. What I mean by this is Noah cannot defend himself with words at all. But when Jonah is asked to defend him... for say stealing candy and eating it, he will ask questions like, "Well did you see him eat the candy actually?" And often will negotiate a lighter sentence for Noah.

But what if Noah's crime is against Jonah?

Noah hit Jonah and for punishment Mommy had wanted Noah to write out what he did. But he just wouldn't do it. So Jonah wrote up a contract for Noah.

It read something like, "I will not hit Dai Dai. I will stop hitting Dai Dai. If I don't stop hitting dai dai I will not get any test. And I will stop being angry." Their followed several marking that looked like "g"s but apparently were actually "o"s and were there simply to demonstrate to Noah how to write an "o" properly.

Then there was a line where Noah had to sign his name... which he did trusting fully in Jonah's ethics.

I'm just saying brothers fight and that is normal. But I think this is not, and also extremely hilarious, which is why I feel compelled to write it down before I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment