Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Marvel on Netflix

I've been binge watching Marvel series. Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil.... Their so cool because their all talking about fairly small neighborhoods. Harlem and Hell's Kitchen.
I find myself identifying not only with the protagonists... but often with the Villains. Like Wilson Fiske. I mean, he is a little over the top... but he has his point. Cotton Mouth... you could see how they would have an argument for actually helping their neighborhood.

Like if I were the hero in that case, I would totally strike a deal and work with the villain, trying to find common ground on certain issues and moving forward on those, while agreeing to disagree about the other stuff.

I guess that's how real life works.


But that' snot that exciting, at least not in a comic book style way.

No comments:

Post a Comment