Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, December 11, 2015

The Holy Grail and the needle

So I am referencing the Holy Grail with the cup. I'm comparing religion (what is calle dthe opiate of the masses by atheists) to an actual opiate. My point is that, religion can be a good way to get off drugs, and isn't all that bad. But with terrorism you could actually argue that drugs are less destructive, or you could argue that they are similar in that they are both destructive and both can be sued as medicine. For me, I like a little bit of religion now and then or even a lot. You just have to be careful how you use it. I gave my kid children's Tylenol the other day... but in this meme I guess my intent is to point out that the second the needle is used, it is discarded (hopefully) The picture is from when I was sweeping in Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment