Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

New Job

I recently started a new job at a law firm. It is exciting to be working in my field once again. Although I am still settling in, I am realizing I can still teach Kung Fu at some point. Not only that... but somehow my work with the Boston Chinatown Blog seems to be gearin up instead of slowing down. Of note is the fight to get the news out about the benefits of data disagregation by working with politicians and organizations across the  country.

I do want to get that Kung Fu teaching gig in though. Paid gig and  physically difficult would be preferable. Could use the 1 hour of a work out after work.

Missing some friends from Boston. Should be back up there soon but might not get a chance to visit really.

No comments:

Post a Comment