Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sensitivity

Sensitivity train g us nothing new. And I am noit saying that people need to have a thicker skin. Comments can be hurtful and can be done without thinking.
I have been both victim and perpetrator in these types of things. But I think we are ijn the stage of society now where it is cool to complain and shame the perpetrator with hashtags and simple phrases that also have less thought put I to them than the original un pc. "crime."

Of course to do nothing....is that better or worse?
Probably worse. But I have noticed that there has become a contest to see who isbthe most politically  correct. Who knows all the  right terms and never makes a mistake.

On the left it seems like they have started up with some being more equal than others. A sexy techie new aged animal farm.

The right is as it always has been really. They left tries to make it look like it is worse.....but I have doubts.

I think what always has been true is just as true now. That it's a good time, always has been, to try and find common ground and out aside differences when we can. Not so much be cause it is the moral rlthung to do. More because it is easier to get ahead that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment