Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Origin of stories and behaviors

On the way to the park Jonah gave me the inside scoop on some of his behaviors. He had these cute songs and sayings. One was a song he had made for me. A personal theme song. The baba song. He would also go up to me and his mommy and say, "parents!" In a cute way which I thought he had invented.

Today he confessed that he was not copies rheae exactly, buyt he had adapted them from other songs and behaviors he had seen on the Disney channel he had watched at a friend's house years ago.

Noah of course adapts everything for stuff that has been put into his head on way or another. But he doesn't know where the  origin if tyge behavior comes from.

I saw on Bill Nye that so can  now do this with painting and provably other forms of art. 

Probably we do not do much more than this. A good deal of content that we create is based in other prtevious content. A place where we, "got the idea."

The question is whether we know this is ty e case and whether we know from whence said ideas came.

Good ideas can come from anywhere really. But if you only ever expose yourself to a certain diet of ingredients.....you probably limit the adaptations that you can create.

(Pictured above is Jonah at the park... next to a great tree, which inspired an even greater tree in the land of Aravel...depicted I short stories in "
Kung Fu and the invisible hand" who h you can purchase in Amazon books. I believe I also uploaded a rough draft of "Aravel" in a Google doc on my literary blog, which can be viewed for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment