Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Kids on Google Hangouts

hi mommy
You are my best baby
I love u so much
What are you doing now
bso your u
Not sure what you said
ooopssss
sorry
hi
You are funny
mp
momm
Dsaaaiii daaaaaiii
tbfbdbdb svhzxnnb gvnghfsdcsjdgfcnmdbhsngu,wkefjyjlasghdfnvwmjefjhh,
Why did u write this
That was shao
Oh
I like dai dai words
this is dai dai!
Hooray
My love!
this is baba
🙋
🚈
shao did that
That's me on the train
cook
Cook what
i mean cool
sorry
hi
Do you still have those baos
g,kjhfd,gkjhd,fkjgh,ksjfhg.ljf.hlg,kjhg,kjehtkj.rfdgfzvdnvgkhbfg.kjdsgdhkgadfhgk,hrjh.kjd
fhg.ldf.h
\
Those leftovers were good on the train
i did that
,mcxvkjshf.knd.dkhxjbghg,zfjdnf.ljSdmfnbsdjfn.ldkprgj'.lk;sjd;['hl.kpjf'
gkhm.ljl.hjnh.kjfnhkfjnh
ghm.lkfgh.lkm.ghnflgknh
huh
i did that 
hmjzdfgvkizdhfdlkjzbdfbjnxkfjbnknlifjghlifhkgijhjgnkjfg
Did what
lkmxckng;ojnelhgnjhddojgnh
lkbn.dkngdngjdnfg.kbdjkgb.lwkjd.-489tut95ut9tut8ttg;ou oekwjblm vc b/lfmnsdD";w
[fdpaw'el
sorry i am carzy
this is dai dai now
Yay
Finally my dai dai is back
You were in a call with Grace
15 mins
I love you
I love my dai
One million percents
who do you love more noah or jonah
You know who
who
Of course both children are my true loves
Dai Dai is the best
Because he always cares about mommy right?
this is shao
Hi shao
what about me
Who?
really! me!
you said that daidai was the best!
Shao you are still my beauty
love you
come on!
Come on what
what!?
you dont see it!
come on!
mommoy
plese
come 
on!
what about me!
anser
!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!/?/????
aerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
1 min

No comments:

Post a Comment