Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Free time

I have bumped into people and they ask me, "what have you been doing with yourself? You must feel like you have a ton of free time." The reason why I should have a lot of free time is that both of my children are in school. So I drop them off and then I don't have to get them until 2:30.
Amazingly I feel much busier than I did when I was just taking care of Dai Dai. The time would pass so slowly because it's not like I could get much done or go anywhere. But now I almost feel... stressed. Why? There are things that I "have" to do or "should" do that I now have time to do. Isn't that weird? In a way taking care of a child gave me freedom from myself.

Well I should figure out how to use my Go Pro and start with video making and all that. I should be doing a lot of things. What I am going to do is add a few chapters to Kung Fu and Cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment