Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Summer Recap

Noah has been doing Tenacity or as he calls it Tennessee or Tenissy and he loves it. It is pretty awesome. It is 9-12 and free and they spend the whole time outside. It made me realize you really don't need much for a program, just water and people to run it. That's how Sifu had taught in China in the villages. The villages paid money for the Sifu, but that was about it.
I should have started something like that before I had kids. But now that I have kids of course I will just focus on teaching them.

After Tenacity, I usually bike over to English high with a trailer stroller Grace got and we eat lunch there. Of course in between dropping Noah off and picking him up Dai Dai and I have to stay around the area at the playgrounds. For some reason Dai Dai is always "tired." I think this actually means bored, and that he prefers inside activity. After all before Noah started Tenacity Jonah ran a 400 around the track which is kind of impressive for a 4 year old. Maybe he has allergies.

After we pick up Noah and eat lunch we usually lounge around and play Chinese Chess there until Jonah can't take it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment