Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The will of Adam Cheung

Alright, if I'm gone, all my possessions go to Grace Cheng, the mother of my children. Because I trust her to make an adult decision about who to give it to etc. If that is not possible then it goes to Jonah Cheung my second son. Now, one may ask why I would break the rule, especially among Chinese, of first son takes all. First of all, we are not talking about an empire here. Secondly, I see how these kids play. If I give it all to Jonah he will share with Noah. If I give it all to Noah, Noah will spend it all on potato chips. Noah won't kill Jonah for the inheritance be ause Jonah does stuff for him, like get his shoes. Ok so it if can't go to Jonah it will then all go to Noah, who will no doubt laugh at its meager sum.... And spend it all on potato chips or the adult equivalent.

As to what to do with my body and all that, if you believe in Feng Shui make the best decision on that note but I can't help but notice that people who I have met who were sticklers for superstitions were not the luckiest. Neither were those who didn't believe in anything however. Make your own decision, but think of future generations.

Here is my e signature

Adam Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment