Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Superstitions

It's strange. I have been acting strangely recently and I have been running into more and more people who knew my parents. Some meetings were arranged but some were random. It's as if their presence around me was stronger. I got a call from my aunt  and she said she was having a hard time with surgery etc. and then a call from another aunt and I hear she the first aunt is in a coma.

I talked with her a while and she mentioned that she was inspired by how my mother lived her life. This struck me. Because I feel like recently I have been suddenly behaving more like my mom, in that I was breaking certain rules the way she would do when she was younger. When she was older she became more vulnerable I guess.

Why would I think that these things are connected?
I don't know I just feel like their spirits are close and close to my aunt that is having a hard time right now.

What does this mean for me? Well it means I will have to do my best to help the family that is alive I think. The next generation. The young ones and the youngest little ones. That's what I think.

And more meditation I suppose.

And do my classes and continue doing my work, without fear and remember the spirit of my father and mother.

Some people would say they didn't want to shatter my image of my parents.. like if I thought they were saints and I saw their faults. But the truth is, the saints were just regular people, some of them extremely flawed, but with good connections.

You cannot shatter your image... or rather you should shatter that image and breathe in their spirit close to you and live them out for them.

Something is happening. I feel it. There is sadness and sorrow for my cousins, but that is not all I feel. Something good is coming, something is being pushed toward.. a truth, a wholeness, I don't know what it is. But I am striking around blindly to find it. People will look at my recent behavior and think that I am crazy. I am perhaps going through the world feeling it in a different way than a normal person... differently than a normal modern person anyway. But I am ... I don't know, it's as if something in the spirit world has already happened, and in order to breakthrough to make that manifest in the physical world I have to feel around for a hand hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment