Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Such good little children

This week my Kung fu class was in the Gym. We started with laps of Kung Fu running as the 10 animals.
In the first class some kids never stopped running but most lined up to do basics and forms. Surprisingly it was the ones who were usually good who were running and a lot of the kids who were usually "bad" who were lined up. I guess they just needed to get some energy out.
We ran out of time at performance time again maybe because class started late, and I didn't get to do everything I wanted. Also my prizes were passed out more haphazardly then I would have liked.

The second class was good and everyone got a prize. But they were good last week too.

"The last class was good too. Only one problem. My prizes had run out. I only had two left and so I had to make a tough decision about who would get them. Everyone did pretty well. But again. There were only two prizes. I had to do the second one by skill and ability rather than just behavior. I actually had to have a Kung Fu off. It was a close call.

I might have to limit the prizes I give out next week. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment