Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Possible Lion Dances in June

Okay so we have a few possible Lion dances coming up next week.

June 8

At 11:30am we have a lion dance at Mid Jesrsey Chinese school.

Mei San Graduation.I thi k we perform at 1:30 but we will be there anyway.

4:30pm Teacher's appreciation dinner.


6:30 NJ Shaolin anniversary party.

Then June 9 is the opening of little movers Kiddie Gym also at NJ Shaolin. Gotta confirm the time for that.



 Maybe I should be taking pictures and posting on my personal blog like I used to in Boston, and writing more about what happened. The reason why I haven't been is an incorrect mentality and perception. I was viewing the Boston. Chinatown community as somehow more real to me or more worth writing about...  or maybe more interesting. Whatever the excuse, it was a false perception. My reality us NJ now and I feel like I am trying to build up something here. And I should be better about documenting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment