Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Chinatowns

For New Year's we visited quite a few Chinatown's. Brooklyn, Philly, Boston. Travelling to another Chinatown kinda feels like travelling to an akternate universe. Like those movies where you change something in the past and that has consequences for your future. Like in Philly, the biggest Lion Dance club us the Philadelphia suns and it is run by a church. To make a Boston comparison, that would be like if Boston Chinese Evangelical Church had the largest Liin Dance troupe. See? Isn't it weird to play this game? Weird and fun right? There were other differences too. I wanted to do a post on the Chinatown Blog about it...but  feel like I dont have time to do something real formal...maybe I'll just share this post over. This post I am writing on my phone while waiting for my son's bus to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment