Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, September 25, 2017

Leaves on the mountain

It's pretty here when the leaves fall. Like a New England brisk day painting. Only the weather is him if as Hong Kong right now. It's a bit bizarre.

I think this stage of my life will be monkish...

Oddly I feel the least like a monk than 8 have ever felt.

Work, practice, and art. An introverted life. That is the only way really, when living on the side of a mountain. There are other people here of course. A whole town or city. But everyone somewhat isolated from one another.

I started making a lion head. The frame is made of coat hangers. I tried to start putting paper mage over it too early. I clearly need a mire delicate frame. Well off to do school work for a bit and then maybe some Kung Fu before dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment