Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

stress slacking

I feel like what I was doing the first week is completely different then what I am doing now. I am working from home... but I have been slacking on my creative endeavors. I haven't even been doing much TV watching. I guess I have been focusing on working out more than anything. I have also re established KungbFu class. Meditation Mondays, Tai Chi Tuesdays, Wang Wednesdays ( Christie Wang's work out session on the Hydrow. The kids will hurt themselves if they use the machine. Other kids can do it but my kids are bot ready for that) Thursdays are a regular external class.... Training Thursdays. Fun Fridays. ( we are gonna do energy guns and Ninja stars.  I need to get protective eye wear. Slacker Saturdays ( ie nothing for now...or maybe we can do Silly Saturdays or something like that. ) and then Salute to Sun Sundays. Just do the Yoga Salute to Sun a bunch of times... that's kind of Churchy right?    Today every time I sit down or try to have my own thought the kids are doing something. I mean they were good when I was working but.... well we'll see. It looks like I have to schedule my blog entries and reading time and writing the movie script I had an idea for. In fact I had said they were gonna help me with that....we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment