Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Silence and Sabrina the Teenage Witch




I’ve been watching this mostly because there are at least two members of the cast that were in Sabrina the Teenage Witch… which for some reason is a very comforting show for me to watch. It’s probably because when I was younger I watched the ABC version, which was a sitcom and of course very different. But somehow the faces in these horror films have become comforting. What’s cool about movies that are apocalyptic are that they take your life… and make you realize that the stuff your worrying about could very quickly become something you really don’t need to worry about at all, but in a way that is more far fetched then say watching the news about a stable country, that suddenly has become a war zone. It’s also cool to think about how a behavior that is considered by some to be something you can be bullied or teased about, to be the thing that keeps you and your family alive… an asset perhaps to the whole world.

I have been watching a lot of shows recently and maybe its time I started reading again. I have been reading Musashi to Noah right before I do a Netflix binge or something… but perhaps I need to get a separate book to read for myself. Or I can start doing more Kung Fu again…or writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment