Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Wasted potential

Have you ever worried about wasted potential? Wondered... what am I doing with my life? I have. I have thought about what I would do if I had a million dollars
Or this or that... and I have realized that money is actually holding back in anyway. I mean pretty much I must do what I am doing no matter what... which isnt much. I totally binge watched a ton of Netflix thia week. I realize that my father would binge watch TVB tapes as well despite having 12 hour restaurant shifts and then his other side job which was to watch (and play) at a gambling house.

Does it really matter too much what yoy house looks like or where it is located if you are watchinh in the dark?

I don't feel that this activity is waste of time either. Sure if it is my whole life that is kind of lame. So the question is not so much what should I be doing instead of what I am doing... but in addition too.

No comments:

Post a Comment