Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Journaling

A few weeks ago I promised myself I would start keeping an old school journal. Like a notebook written by hand. Then I forgot about it, and today I was all excited because I was going to set aside time to write in it, like some sort of mental meditation. Looking for where the hell it was, I realized why I started blogging.

In any case I found another notebook and will try again this time, having it set aside as if on an altar. More importantly, I will force the children to make entries every day as well. And then I think I will force them to re-enter those entries into this Kung Fu Dad blog. In the beginning I thought I would make them write one page but now I am thinking three lines is a good place to start. In any case... expect to hear from Noah and Jonah on this blog more often. Yes I have given up forcing them to do Kung Fu or Violin. But much of their time recently has been consumed with Pokemon to the point of addiction and I guess I am sick of it. I may bring back Kung Fu into the mix as well. Not a whole form, but a technique a day. Something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment